This week I must complete a fresh draft of my children’s book. My goal is 2 hours each day to write, research, write, edit, “lather rinse repeat” so to speak. I keep putting it off for no good reasons. It’s not that I don’t want to do it. I just keep finding other things to do that I prioritize higher.
What’s more important than achieving one of my 2 goals? Good question. Only regaining financial stability and that’s also coming together slowly. I guess maybe now I feel more comfortable working on the book. Things are feeling more routine, income is around the corner, and I can see some light peeping out of the darkness.
This is progress then!
- Blogging is happening. I need to set goals for socializing and writing more content which I am also doing this week.
- Income is imminent which will be a nice change.
- I feel empowered and confident.
- Children’s book work is planned and starting today.
- Oh and my beautiful girlfriend fixed my blue green hair….maybe that’s why I’m feeling sassy haha….. Go me!